Cheesy Potatoe Casserole
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/3 cup green onions, sliced
- 1 bag Ore-Ida Country Style Hash Browns, thawed
- 2 cups corn flakes, crushed
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat 13 x 9 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In large bowl, whisk together soup, sour cream, salt and pepper. Stir in cheese, onion and hash browns until well mixed. Spoon evenly into baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix together cereal and butter. Sprinkle evenly on top of hash brown mixture.
- Bake uncovered for about 50 minutes, or until hot and bubbly. Allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving. Garnish with additional sliced green onion if desired.
Preparation Time :10 minutes
Cook Time:50 minutes
Total Time:60 minutes
© 2012 All rights reserved.