- 18 whole Honey Maid Honey Grahams, finely crushed
- 1 cup plus 3 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, melted
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 5 packages (8 ounces each) Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 package (8 squares) semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted, slightly cooled
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup thawed prepared whipped topping
- PREHEAT oven to 325°F. Line 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan. Mix graham crumbs, 3 tablespoons sugar and butter; press firmly onto bottom of pan. Bake 10 minutes.
- MEANWHILE, reserve 3/4 cup of the cherry pie filling; set aside. Beat cream cheese, remaining 1 cup sugar, flour and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add melted chocolate and sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Pour half of the cream cheese batter over crust; top with the remaining cherry pie filling. Cover with remaining cream cheese batter.
- BAKE 45 to 50 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool completely on wire rack. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Top with the reserved pie filling and the whipped topping just before serving. Remove cheesecake from pan using foil handles. Cut into 16 pieces to serve.
Preparation Time:15 minutes plus refrigerating
Bake Time:1 hour
Serves:Makes 16 servings