- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon McCormick Paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick Oregano Leaves
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Cumin, Ground
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick Red Pepper, Crushed
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (15 ounces) great Northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup frozen corn
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken, bell pepper and onion; cook and stir 6 to 8 minutes or until chicken is lightly browned. Add paprika, oregano, cumin, garlic powder and red pepper; mix well.
- Stir in remaining ingredients. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 20 minutes.
Preparation Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Nutrition information, per serving:
Serves Makes 8 (1-cup) servings
2013 All rights reserved.