Chicken and Rice Pot Pie
- 1 cup Uncle Ben's Converted Brand Rice, dry
- 3 1/2 cups frozen carrot, peas and corn blend
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 2 cans (15 ounces) cream of chicken condensed soup
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 pound chicken breast, 1/2-inch dice
- 1 sheet puff pastry, commercially prepared
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix rice, vegetables, pepper, soup, water, milk and chicken in a casserole dish.
- Cover in foil and bake in oven for 45 minutes.
- Uncover and top with puff pastry dough, and bake for another 30 minutes or until top is golden brown.
- Serve warm and enjoy together.
© 2013 All rights reserved.