STUMP DAY Question! 11 minutes?
ANSWER: The actual amount of time the ball is in play in an average NFL football game. The game last on average 3 hours 12 minutes.
Each year, the “Bad Lip Reading” YouTube channel releases an NFL-themed video — and 2015′s doesn’t disappoint. Amassing more than 7 million views in under 24 hours, this year’s video is already a viral sensation.
YES! Always love Chipotle... especially when it's FREE! Mark your calendar this Monday, January 26th order the organic tofu Sofritas (which I've tried and is super delcious) and then bring your receipt back on your next visit - from January 27th through February 28th, 2015 - for a FREE burrito, bowl, salad, or order of tacos of your choice. www.chipotle.com/sofritasmonday
Toyota's new Pre-Super Bowl Commercial About Dads Will Probably Make You Cry. It features former and current football stars including LaVar Arrington, Kurt Warner and Fred Jackson and their kids taking about their fathers and talking about the kind of dad the want to be. Toyota's ad campaign is very much in line with the heartwarming theme among a number of Super Bowl commercials this year that are rejecting the sight-gags and sophomoric humor that usually characterize Super Bold and banking on a deeper emotional connection.
Brutus Beckeye is Going to Disney!
STUMP DAY Question! The average person does this 70 times a day?
So here are 5 tips to stay POSITIVE!!
1. Allow yourself to vent every once in a while. Constantly ignoring your negative thoughts could add up. If you are really going through a rough time, don’t be afraid to share your feelings with a close friend or family member or see a therapist. Don’t feel ashamed if you need to talk through negative feelings..
2. Train yourself to be less judgmental. Once you stop judging people without knowing their stories, you will most likely complain less about the things people do. You don’t know what kind of a day your waiter or waitress has had or what problems are going on behind the scenes. If you put yourself in their shoes for a minute, you may be more kind and relax about the ...
1. Yawn away - Yawning is your body’s way of cooling down the brain, essentially waking it up!
2. Get moving. Two hours. That’s how long you’ll feel revved up after taking just a 10-minute walk.
3. Go to YouTube. It’s official: We give you permission to watch that dancing hamster video at work. A good laugh raises your blood pressure and boosts heart rate, too, which can pump you up when you’re feeling sluggish.
4. Spotting something scarlet can actually kick you into high gear. Seeing the fiery color makes your muscles move faster and work harder, giving you a burst of energy when you need it most. This should be very easy for us Buckeye fans!
5. Sprinkle these...Not into espresso shots? Get your energy from chia seeds. They’re packed with a revitalizing combo of B vitamins, fiber, and protein, so they pick you ...