Ingredients: 2 ripe Hass avocados (In the restaurant, we use 48 per batch, multiple times per day)
2 tsp lime juice 2 tbsp cilantro (chopped.)
1/4 cup red onion (finely chopped)
1/2 jalapeño, including seeds (finely chopped)
1/4 tsp kosher salt
How to make it:
1. Choose the right avocado. It should feel squishy yet firm (like the palm of your hand), and be a nice dark green color on the inside.
2. Cut the avocado in half and the remove the pit (carefully!)
3. Scoop the avocados and place in a medium bowl.
4. Toss and coat with lime juice.
5. Add the salt and using a fork or potato masher, mash until a smooth consistency is achieved.
6. Fold in the remaining ingredients and mix well.
7. Taste the guacamole (over and over) and adjust seasoning if necessary.
A new ad from Pandora Jewelry celebrates the powerful bond between moms and their children.
Titled "The Unique Connection," the ad shows an experiment of six mothers and their children. The moms stand in a line while, one by one each child is blindfolded and asked to identify his or her mom. Going down the line, the sightless kids hug and share a moment with each mom until they all successfully pick out their own.
I got all teary-eyed watching it... The bond a mother has with her children is simply beautiful! Moms... You are all uniquely wonderful in your own way.
New Star Wars trailer released. Fans are super pumped!