1. WFHM 95.5 The Fish may conduct any contest during any timeframe without any given notice.
2. No purchase is necessary to win.
3. Only one prize per household per contest. As always, only persons/households who have not won any prize on WFHM 95.5 The Fish within 30 days may participate and win this contest. Prizes will be forfeited by households or persons who win a prize or contest on air, online, at an event or any via any other registration method who have won within 30 days.
4. WFHM 95.5 The Fish is not responsible for the inability of any person to enter any contest due to equipment malfunction, incompatibility, acts of God or otherwise.
5. Due to delays in the online streaming of the Station’s broadcast signal, listeners to the online stream may not be able to participate in or may be disadvantaged in participating in on-air contests. Entrants are encouraged to listen to the Station on-air at 955thefish.com. The Station is not responsible for online streaming delays.
6. Employees of Salem Communications/Caron Broadcasting and its subsidiaries, WFHM 95.5 The Fish, employees of other radio stations and members of their immediate families, are not eligible to participate. This promotion's participating sponsors and their advertising agencies are not eligible to participate. The term "immediate family" includes spouses, grandparents, parents, children and grandchildren.
7. For contests requiring notification to entrants, qualifiers, finalists or winners, if the Station did not have actual contact in which the necessary information was communications, then the Station will only be required to leave one telephone message, send one text or send one email to the number or email address provided on the entry form or at the time the station collected the winner’s information. If no answer or an answering machine is reached, the Station will not be obligated to attempt any further contact.
8. Contests executed via facebook, Twitter or other social networking site, the Station will only be required to contact the winner via the social network account. If contest entry required a telephone number or alternate email address, the station may contact the winner via the phone or email.
9. Winners are solely responsible for the reporting and paying of any and all applicable taxes. Each winner must provide his or her social security number before any prize is awarded and must sign a standard release form before being awarded the prize as requested.
10. Winners are responsible for paying all applicable local, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prize as set form in the contest rules, and may be issued a IRS 1099 form for all prizes won from WHK AM 1420, WFHM 95.5 The Fish and WHKW AM 1220 The Word where the aggregate value of all prizes is $600 or more in any calendar year.
11. Winners must grant WFHM 95.5 The Fish the exclusive permission to use his or her name, biographical data, photograph, voice and likeness in connection with promotion of this and other contests and must waive claims of royalty, right of remuneration for such use. Each winner must waive any and all claims of liability against Salem Communications, WFHM 95.5 The Fish and their respective employees and agents for any personal injury or loss, which may occur from participation in this contest or from use of the prize.
12. WFHM 95.5 The Fish reserves the right to refuse awarding any prize to a person who is determined to have violated a rule as outlined above, gained unfair advantage in participating in the contest, or obtained a winner status using fraudulent means. Each winner is restricted to one win during the contest.
13. Requested prizes must be claimed in person within 30 days of date won at WFHM 95.5 The Fish studios located at 4 Summit Park Drive Suite 150 Independence, OH 44131 during normal business hours (Monday-Friday, 9:00am-4:00pm, excluding holidays). Winners will be required to provide proof of identification and sign a release form acknowledging receipt of the prize. Prizes cannot be mailed, signature is required to claim prizes..
14. WFHM 95.5 The Fish may amend these rules at any time, substitute prizes of equal or greater value and reserves the right to discontinue any contest at any time without notice. The management of WFHM 95.5 The Fish will decide any questions not specifically enumerated in these rules.
15. Odds of winning depend on how the contest is conducted. For random drawings and contests conducted via social networking, the odds of winning will depend upon the number of entries received. For contests in which winners are qualified for a grand prize drawing, odds will depend on the total number of qualifiers.
16. These are general contest rules, rules for individual contests may vary. To the extent that any specific contest rules differ from these rules, the rules for the specific contest will govern and control.
17. Decisions made by WFHM 95.5 The Fish management are final.
18. By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to abide by and be bound by all of these Official Contest Rules and the decisions of General Manager of Radio Station ("Contest Judge"). All decisions regarding the Contest including, but not limited to, selecting the winner, will be made by the Contest Judge, whose decisions shall be final. The Contest Judge may prohibit an entrant from participating in this Contest, in his/her sole discretion, if, in the opinion of the Contest Judge, the entrant fails to abide by these rules, or otherwise acts (i) in a non-professional or inappropriate manner, (ii) with an intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrant or Radio Station, its parent company, its parent’s affiliated companies or its advertising and promotion agencies, or (iii) in any other disruptive manner. The winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state, and local taxes, and may be required to complete a W-9 taxpayer identification form. All federal, state, and local laws apply. By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to release and hold Radio Station, its parent company and its parent’s affiliated companies harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind in connection with the Contest or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including, without limitation, personal injuries, death, and property damage, and claims based on any libel, slander, illegal competition or trade practice, violation of rights of privacy, infringement of copyrights or other rights of third parties.
19. To find out the winners of the Contest, send your e-mail request to firstname.lastname@example.org once the name has become available upon the conclusion of the Contest.